Posted on 2016-04-27 17:04
Last week we got the announcement that Firefall Update 1.7 is coming this week and today we've been patched and the servers are up and running!
Given the last major disaster on the patching for update 1.6, it has so far been awesome. Sure some missions are not working properly and there certainly are some yet to uncover bugs, but in general, good job Red 5 Studios!
The main feature points of this update are:
- Devil's Tusk is back!
- Level cap has been increased to 45
- New instanced mission: Homecoming
- PvP Team Deathmatch is back! Finally!
- The Elite Rank curve has been adjusted
- Big performance boost! (Thanks Lutz!)
- Many Bugfixes